Town of Edenborough 1,211 citizens
- Mayor Chansear Rilldara
- A level-headed, fair man of forty years. Though not the oldest and most experienced politician, Chansear has an optimistic spirit and positive outlook that is incredibly contagious. Which explains why he was elected into office as mayor.
Places of Interest
- The Happy Fisher
- Located directly next to Jagwood Creek, this is a popular inn because of the desirable fishing location behind the tavern. Patrons often go out on the back porch, which sits on support beams that hold it as a sort of dock on the shallow water, and fish for a variety of freshwater catch, including Moontails, Harien, and Patchets.
- Bartender/Proprietor: [[Gwen Tulura-Hammerthorn]], a saucy middle-aged dwarf widow who doesn’t take any guff from even the rowdiest of patrons. Her husband died in the Great War over forty years ago, so she’s no longer a broken soul as she once was, but she still does not want to give her heart to anyone else.
- Rumors: Gwen’s husband’s brother, Hanwar Tulura, has made a surprise visit to Edenborough, and has been trying to woo his deceased brother’s wife, to many peoples’ disgust. His motives are unclear, but his means of obtaining her as his wife are even more mysterious. Worst of all, whatever he’s doing seems to be working, as the glum Gwen finds herself in a situation in which she would be unwise to refuse his proposal.
- The Authorian Bandit
- Known for its well-read owner, this tavern is frequented by many of the more enlightened members of the community, who are drawn to the monthly fanciful play productions put on by the town’s bardic troupe, The Cast-Iron Cast.
- Bartender/Proprietor: Donivan Auroria. An extremely intelligent human male and he knows it. He speaks down to everyone but the regulars, who consist of about seven well-learned business owners. Only the quickest wits impressive Auroria, but when he’s found himself an adversary worth his time, he does not hold any portent information back.
- The Happy Fisher